1. Resurrection people series and daily devotional
There is a daily devotional e-book that goes alongside our next series “Resurrection people”.
This will be ideal for personal use or life groups. To download a copy, click this link. Resurrection People personal devotion ebook
2. Easter reflective stations
A few people have asked for the opportunity to say thank you to the people who created the “Enter” reflective stations art work and resources. I’d love to offer some encouraging feedback, especially if there is an art piece that particularly impacted you. You’re welcome to email me back (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a few words to pass on.
The stations will still be up for this Sunday if you missed out. You are welcome to come to church early, or spend time after the service with these spaces.
3. Would you like to share one Sunday?
This term I’d love to see more people of all ages sharing in parts of our Sunday service.
Here are a few specific areas:
- A bible reading
- A prayer (you could prepare this, or read a prayer we provide)
- Prayers or bible readings in other languages
- A brief story/example about what it looks like for you to be a follower of Jesus in your secular workplace
- A brief story/example about sharing your faith with others
- A brief story/example about God’s provision, generosity, or trusting God with finance
- A brief story/example about spiritual gifts in your everyday life
Please contact me (email@example.com) if you will like the opportunity to share in this way.
This week, may you know the joy of our resurrected Saviour.
Grace and peace